Get the Benefits of being a Club Member
Being a Drift Motion Pole Vault Club annual member, you get discounts to practice sessions, season training packages, open vault sessions, and private lessons. You also will get access to the video training library (which being currently being built) and get sibling discounts on sessions, packages, and private lessons.
Plus, if you are club member and sign-up for a Spring Season training package during the high school season, you can check out poles for your high school's practice or for your high school meet. (Poles for checkout are based on availability).
Drift Motion PV Perks:
- $5 off open vault sessions/pay as you go practice sessions
- $25 off season training package
- $10 off private lesson
- Sibling discounts on open vault sessions/pay as you go practice sessions/season training package/semi-private lessons
- Access to club poles at meets
- Access to checkout poles during high school season
- Access to Video Training Library
Start belonging today!
Drift Motion Pole Vault Club memberships are annual and expire one year from your purchase date.
Fill out the Waiver/Release Form. If you don't complete the waiver/release form, then your club membership will not be valid.
Make payment for annual club membership.