Summer practices at the Castle View location. Tuesday and Thursday evenings with one group session. We are limiting the session to 12 participants, if get more than 12 participants for this practice session, then will split into two session groups.
- Group Session Time (5:00pm-7:00pm)
Requirements for particapting at Castle View High School:
- A waiver permission form (attached) must be signed by the athletes’s parent/guardian for participation in any in-person contact.
- Parents/guardians need to complete a COVID-19 symptom self-check with their child each day before they attend in-person activities. If a athlete answers “yes” to any of the following questions, the athlete is not allowed to participate: Does the athlete have: 1. Fever, 2. Dry Cough, 3. Sore Throat, 4. Shortness of Breath, or 5. Had close contact or cared for someone with COVID-19.
- Even though checked at home, athletes will also be checked by the coach/sponsor when they check-in to the activity on school grounds. If the athlete answers “yes” to any of the following questions, the student will not be allowed to participate and must be sent home:
- Does the student have:
- 1. Fever,
- 2. Dry Cough
- 3. Sore Throat
- 4. Shortness of Breath
- 5. Had close contact or cared for someone with COVID-19.
- Athletes must follow all posted and verbal instructions at all times while participating in the activities.
- Athletes will be responsible for supplying their own face coverings when indoors and for indoor contact.
- Athletes are expected to maintain physical distance of 6 ft. at all times while participating in activities that occur indoors and outdoors.
- Use of hand sanitizers and washing of hands frequently should be ongoing, as well as cleaning and sanitizing of equipment.